A new update for PicFrame has been released today.
- Full resolution saving for iPhone 4S
- Apply effects to individual photos (double tap a photo)
- Frames are now fully adjustable, tweak each area of the frame by dragging the borders that separate them
- Easily move photos to different areas by drag and drop (touch a photo until it pops out then drag and drop into another area)
- Easy rotate/mirror controls (double tap a photo)
- 2 new frames
- 20 new patterns
- 15 new label fonts
- New help screens to walk you through the app
- More resolution options when saving and sharing
You can find out more about PicFrame [here](/picframe/ "PicFrame") or view it in the App Store [here](http://itunes.apple.com/app/id433398108?mt=8).